The big day of love is here, and how much ever we claim about the entire year being celebrated for love, each one of us finds this day special. Single or taken, Valentine’s Day always brings in love and makes you feel special. Each girl out there feels special on the day, even when she is single, she pampers herself. And when she is not, she is being pampered by the boy. But single or taken, Valentine’s Day means getting dressing, looking sexy and spoiling yourself. Well, how about ditching the cliché black dress of the red gown, how about trying something new this year. Wear a saree with a sexy blouse!
Nothing can look as sexy as a saree on a woman. Most of us choose to wear a saree for weddings and festivals, but this year try a different day. Surprise your love with a sexy saree and I am sure he will not be able to take his eyes off you!
If you are confused, here are 5 types of V-day looks you can try in a saree.
- Sheer Back Blouse : This is one of the most beautiful blouses I have come across. The color is perfect, the style is perfect and the sheer back is worth another look. Not only your boy, but even girls will not be able to take their eyes off you! This sheer back blouse has a simple style but its back is classy. The pinkish peach appliqué of roses at the back gives a hot look. There are subtle details of gold on the appliqué which catch attention. Wear this blouse with a pink or a peach saree, or maybe a gold saree and you are all set. The blouse look traditional as well as modern and the sheer back will make you look extremely elegant.
- Black : This blouse is apt for a V-Day party. It is black at its best. A deep sleeveless blouse with a sequined collar to add the bling on it. The neck is similar to a halter neck which will show off your tones shoulders and the saree will perfectly show your fit body. Wear this with a beautiful black saree or basically any colored saree, this blouse will go perfectly well with any color. This is a must have piece for all lovers of the color black. Dance the night away in this sexy blouse and a sexy saree.
- Silver Mesh : This silver mesh blouse is for all the ones who are still apprehensive about wearing a saree. It is pretty (of course!), simple and very stylish. The silver mesh chatai work makes all the difference to the blouse. Simply stitched in style, this boat neck can be worn with a saree which has silver work on the same; it can also be work with plain chiffon sarees. Any saree with minimal work of silver will go well with it.
- Zardosi Yoke Blouse : This is the latest in our blouses collection. Designed for a minimalist and styled for a diva. This checked blouse in red and black, both colors of V-day is something you have got to try. The silk blouse has a cutwork yoke with peacock woven on it. This blouse will go well for a silk saree as well as red or black chiffon. Checkered blouses are in and so is cutwork, hence we styled this blouse to include the best of both. If you are a diva who loves to spend on the latest trends, then make sure you do not miss out on this beauty. It is love!
- Thread work multi colored blouse : A thread work patterned blouse in multi-color is something you should try for the D-Day. Ditch the black, white and red; instead pick this blouse with pink, red and green thread work and off white as a base color. This high neck blouse will go with literally any color. If you are confused about which saree to wear, this blouse ends your worries. Pick any color and wear it with this high neck blouse and tie your hair in a bun to rock the party. This blouse has one of the most beautiful looks at the back. It is deep and open and the collar is a high neck. This blouse will make you look much more than a girl enjoying a party.
Pick from one of our beautifully crafted pieces and wear it with your (or your mom’s) favorite saree for the Valentine’s Day. Nothing will make you look as gracious and beautiful as the much talked about saree. V-Day comes once in a year, make sure it is worth it!