More often than not, blouses are taken for granted. You wear them every day, and yet, you stand oblivious to how grand an effect they could have on your looks if you channel them accurately.
It isn’t just the fabric but also the patterns, the designs, the accessories, and the way you drape a saree around you that matters in projecting a statement.
Try these tricks to turn your blouses into the game-changers for your outlook in a saree.
- Learn to Choose the Perfect Blouse for Your Body
A saree imparts mixed flavours in the looks department. There is tradition, glamour, elegance, and a little bit of quirk too. And it is crucial that you match the saree with the blouse because it adds to the suitability of the attire.
Your figure could bring out a saree blouse design combination. Or it could tone down the whole look which is why it is critical to pick a design for blouses as per your body type.
If you are blessed with a sound body, go dull on the chest area of your blouses. Choose lightweight fabrics. Stay away from loud prints. For a small bust, select a style for the neck (halter, high, or collar) and go for embellished fabric designs for blouses.
- While Accessorising, Match the Occasion and Your Blouse Neckline
The idea is to let the accessory highlight your entire appearance. A wrong combination could destroy all your hard work.
Plus, every blouse neck design has a type. It either covers or flaunts something in different women. You need to match your body with your blouse and your necklaces with the neckline to be sure that no aspects of your look counteract the others.
If you choose a choker or a close-neck jewellery with a V neck, for example, it will defeat the purpose of the neckline design.
- Pay Attention to the Colour and What You Are Going to Match It With
When we talk about saree and blouses, the colour combination plays a critical role. For instance, in general, you might combine a bright saree with a mute coloured blouse or a blouse with substantial work with a simple saree.
However, depending on the occasion or on the mood you are in, you can mix and match and see how that works out for you.
Take risks. Try a printed blouse with a silk saree and go for a no-border design. Or get a net fabric with detailed work on full-length sleeves and match it with a simple saree.
However, venturing into dares is (clearly) walking on thin ice. So, try not to adopt a surprising look and wear it straight to any occasion. Take trials and decide on your options before you unveil your look to the world.
And Some Other Things You Must Remember
- Pay attention to the colour of your bangles, the bindi, and the nail paint.
- Wear a fitting footwear, like stilettos, or peep-holes. No shoes, no wedges, and no flats.
- We already talked about matching jewellery. Remember not to over-do it. (Like no chunky necklaces if you have a fat neck or invisible collar bones.)
- Pick a clutch instead of a full-sized handbag.
- And be sure your blouse is perfectly altered to fit you. If it is a misfit, it is wrong and possibly disastrous to your look.
So coordinate, consider and then choose what look you want to carry and how it will fit you in the best possible way. Once done, take over the world with your killer looks.