Your blouses are an indispensable part of your fashion collection. Since you spend considerable money on them you would certainly want to make sure that they stay in shape and their luxurious look does not get affected even after wear and tear. Although the fabrics that you buy from the House of Blouse are all of great quality they need care so that you can enjoy them for years to come. Here we have some quick tips for you that can help you care for your blouses and ensure that you continue to make use of them without having to worry about a thing.
- Pay Attention to Laundering. Once you buy a top or blouse, make sure you attend to the garment’s laundering instructions. These instructions must not be ignored since they ensure that it stays in great shape.In case you are not comfortable with hand washing, it’s better not to buy blouses and tops that require special care.
- Wash Dark blouses Inside-Out.If you got blouses with darker shades such as black, you must wash them inside out. The reason is that blouses that have dark colors tend to fade out sooner specifically as they rub up against other garments.
- Wash Metal Separately.If your tops or blouses have metal accessories such as buttons or zippers, you must wash them separately. If you don’t these metals tend to become very hot and as a result they may affect the fabric. So if you want that your blouse should remain safe, watch out.
- Be Color-Safe.It can be very frustrating to see your favorite blouse lose its color due to bleach? While it helps make your whites whiter, it can also stain colored tops and blouses. Particularly, if the fabric is vulnerable you must be extra vigilant. Go for a color-safe alternative, which is also gentler on fabric.
- Don’t wash your blouses too often. There is no need to wash your tops and blouses frequently. Yes, just wash them once in a while or when they stained. The reason is that the washing process is tough on the clothes. So unless your blouse is visibly dirty, you don’t have to wash it after each wearing.
- Iron with Care. If you got fancy blouses or ones with laces and borders, make sure you iron them with care. There is always a chance that if you iron your delicate blouses such as those of silk they get burnt or turn yellow. Don’t use too much heat on delicate fabrics.
- Practice Good Storage Habits. Another way to care for your blouses and extend their life is to keep them safely. Fold them properly or hang them as soon as you take them off. If you are using hangers, make sure you give your tops and blouses better breathing space.
All these tips will help protect and increase the life of your blouses. The House of Blouse knows that you want to make the most of your investment so we have presented you these care tips that would surely help you.